The horns sound, the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armour, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the critically acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game, Mount & Blade: Warband.
Create and develop a character that matches your play style as you explore, raid and conquer your way across a vast medieval sandbox where no two playthroughs are the same.
Raise armies, engage in politics, trade, craft weapons, recruit companions and manage your fiefdom as you attempt to establish your clan among the nobility of Calradia.
Command and fight alongside your troops in first- or third-person in huge real-time battles using Mount & Blade’s deep but intuitive skill-based directional combat system.
Put your combat prowess to the test against players from all over the world in multi-player PvP, including ranked matchmaking and casual game modes, or host your own server with the Mount & Blade II: Dedicated Server files.
Customise the game to experience an entirely different adventure using the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Modding Kit and share your creations with others through Steam Workshop.
- Based on Mount_and_Blade_II_Bannerlord-FLT ISO release: flt-mount_and_blade_ii_bannerlord.iso (38,575,853,568 bytes)
- Dedicated Server (2.1 GB, BuildID 9789948) & Modding Toolkit (26.7 GB, BuildID 9789333) added, thanks to Crunchycranberry!
- Copy all files from “_Update to Build v184.108.40.20629” folder to the game root to manually update your game to v220.127.116.1129 after installation
- Alternative Goldberg crack/emu is available in NoDVD folder after installation
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of Modding Kit and unused game videos; Dedicated Server files are included in base repack files, but you can skip installing it to save disk space
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 64.7 to 22~30.5 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes from 30 minutes (16-threads CPU, no DS/MK installed) up to 1 hour 20 minutes (4-threads CPU, with DS/MK installed)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 72.4 GB (with Dedicated Server + Modding Kit installed)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack