This suburban Tokyo ward's seen it all, from Japan's post-war reconstruction to the economic bubblegum crisis of the '80s. Always on the cutting edge of progress, with a little something to offer even the most fetishistic of appetites, it was almost inevitable that this singular technocracy of indulgence would give birth to a whole new kind of appetite altogether.
Enter, the “Synthisters” – vampires who prey upon the life energy of the town’s unsuspecting figurine-chasers, maid café connoisseurs and cosplayers. Those victimized by Synthisters take on the properties of their attackers while also withdrawing from society and becoming veritable shut-ins due to their newfound fatal weakness to sunlight.
AKIBA’S TRIP tells the story of one such unfortunate soul: a young man named Nanashi who was lured into a trap by the promise of rare character goods and transformed into one of the walking undead. He, however, was spared the worst of his fate by the bloody kiss of a mysterious Synthister hunter named Shizuku. Together with the rest of his companions in an organization unofficially dubbed the “Akiba Freedom Fighters,” Nanashi and Shizuku must uncover the truth behind the Synthister plague and save Akiba from being overrun by violent, antisocial energy vampires.
And of course, the best way to fight vampires is to strip them down to their skivvies so they melt in the noonday sun…
Faithful Recreation of Japan’s Electronics Mecca
Like a virtual tour of Tokyo’s Akihabara district, all major outdoor locations from the town have been painfully recreated, with over 130 real-life shops accurately represented.
Unique and Customizable Brawler-Style Combat
Anything can be a weapon, from baseball bats to comics to motherboards, and individual clothing items may be targeted, stripped and added to the player’s own inventory.
Satirical Story with Divergent Paths and Multiple Endings
Playing off common anime and video game tropes for social satire, the player’s choices determine how the story progresses, leading to one of many unique endings.
Modern Day Setting Enhances Gameplay Options and Adds Pop Culture Feel
The in-game smartphone is used to check email, read comments on “Pitter,” take side quests, catalog ad flyers, launch apps to identify the undead and much, much more.
- Based on AKIBAS.TRIP.Undead.Undressed.Katis.Route-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-akibas.trip.undead.undressed.katis.route.iso (4,585,906,176 bytes)
- Game version: Steam BuildID 11754176; 6 DLCs are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of oriental pack, containing Japanese audio and videos for Oriental languages
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 4.3 to 1.6/2.4 GB)
- Installation takes 2-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 4.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game launcher settings
- If the game crashes for you after Xceed logo – disable movies in the game launcher, it’s the codecs issue
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack