Life of Delta is a point-and-click adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world.
After the Great War, all humans are wiped out. The only survivors are decaying service robots and humanoid lizards that were born from a long nuclear fallout.
Our story follows Delta, who is a small service robot and like any other robot, he is just trying to survive in this harsh environment. One day he is forced to embark on a journey through a vast post-apocalyptic world in order to find his lost friend. Because of his small size, he needs to use all of his wits to overcome all dangerous scenarios and challenges.
- 28 hand-painted levels of post-apocalyptic Japan and hundreds of carefully handcrafted character animations
- You will be solving over 50 engaging puzzles such as building spaceship engines and mixing toxic potions
- Interact with various characters throughout the game, each with a unique story to tell
- Fully animated cutscenes to paint a more interesting story
- Beautiful original soundtrack
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
4. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as
secure/trusted in your antivirus program
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!